Development of siRNA agent as anticancer agent by inhibiting E6/E7 protein expressed in HPV (Human Papillomavirus) 16/18 type.
- IP secured in 3 step; Hit – Candidate – siRNA Pool
differentiating characteristics of
- Synergistic anticancer therapeutic effect according to the functional recovery of the tumor suppressor gene (TP53, Rb).
- Sensitizer for combination treatment.
- No off-target effect (OTE).
Current development stage
- Current DDS selection and preparation of nonclinical trials.
Development goals and strategies
- Development of targeted agent (first-in-class) to target HPV (+), which is leading cause of head and neck cancer.
- Patient selection biomarker-based companion diagnostics.
- US FDA approved.
- Composition for Treatment of Cervix Cancer(KR, PCT, US)
- Composition for Treatment of HPV-related Cancers(AU, BR, CA, CN, EP, IN, JP, KR, MX, PCT, RU, UA, US)
- TP53's Dynamics and Regulation in Response to Single and Combination Therapy(PCT)
- Sensitizing Composition for Cancer Comprising an Agent Inhibiting Expression of Oncogenes of HPV Virus(KR, PCT)